RE: Email through another server

  • From: "Periyasamy, Raj" <Raj.Periyasamy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 11:09:26 -0400

Marvin,
You can do that. You need to make sure your relay settings in Exchange
2000 allows relay from your web server. If you go into the properties of
the VSMTP server in your E2k server, you can check the relay settings.
If by default you restrict relay only to authenticated clients, you can
add the IP address of your web server to be accepted as a relay server.

Regards,

Raj