[ExchangeList] Duplicate Entries in Calendar

  • From: "Mitul Zaveri" <mitul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2009 14:10:19 +0530

Hi:

I am currently running Exchange 2003 Enterprise SP2 on Windows Server 2003
Enterprise Edition. I also have BES Server 4.1 running on a separate Server
associated with the same setup. Recently couple of users are receiving
duplicate calendar entries whenever they setup a new meeting or receive
invitations. We have tried the following:

# Remove the duplicate entries from the Outlook using the following method
as explained in the URL below:

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/HA012304181033.aspx?pid=CH10249982
1033

# Then Disable Mcafee Antivirus running on the machine and restart the
machine.

# Then start the Outlook from Run by using the following command - outlook
/cleanfreebusy and select the Mail Profile having issues. (Please wait
patiently till it opens Outlook).

However the problem still exists. The problem is visible using the Outlook /
OWA and Blackberry. Kindly help.

Thanks

Mitul Z

notify the sender by e-mail and delete the original message. Further, you are
not to copy, disclose, or distribute this e-mail or its contents to any other
person and any such actions are unlawful. This e-mail may contain viruses.
NetMagic Solutions Pvt. Ltd. has taken every reasonable precaution to minimize
this risk, but is not liable for any damage you may sustain as a result of any
virus in this e-mail. You should carry out your own virus checks before
opening the e-mail or attachment. NetMagic Solutions Pvt. Ltd. reserves the
right to monitor and review the content of all messages sent to or from this
e-mail address.

Messages sent to or from this e-mail address may be stored on the NetMagic
Solutions Pvt. Ltd.'s e-mail system.