RE: Disclaimer error - help pls

  • From: "Mulnick, Al" <Al.Mulnick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 10:01:05 -0500

Gopi, the IMSEXT.DLL won't work on Exchange 2000 and beyond.  That is
written for 5.5 IMS and not as an event sink.

The event sink you have listed below indicates it may not be registered.
Have you verified it is registered?

About the only problem I've seen with that sample sink is performance on
large implementations.  If it is registered, try unregistering and
reregistering in case something didn't go as expected.

Al