Re: Deletion Of Emails

  • From: Sayed Yunus Abdul Aziz <sayed_yunus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ExchangeList\]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 17:59:43 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

You can use mailbox manager policy to delete items.

Just check it

ESM-> Recipients Policy--> Right click here and select mailbox manager setting.

Regards,
Yunus

Gautam <jkakkar@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
http://www.MSExchange.org/

Hi ,

We are using windows 2000 server and exchange 2000. We have put a limit of
500 MB as mailbox size for all the users. What i want to know is that when
a users reaches or exceeds the specific limit,his old mails should
automatically get deleted. This way the user can get new mails.

can someone please let me know how can this be done and what changes i
need to make in Exchange server for the same.

Thanks,
Gautam