Delays After Migration...

  • From: "Sian Clarke" <Sian.Clarke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 08:51:07 +0100

Hello All,

I'm hoping you can help.  I'm migrating to Exchange 2003 following David
Fosbenner's excellent article on a migration from Exchange 2000 to 2003
using new hardware
(http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/Migrating-Exchange2000-Exchange-200
3-Hardware.html).  All has gone well, right up to the final part where I
reconnect my Outlook client.  After ensuring replication has occurred
throughout my domain I log in and open Outlook.  Sure enough, I'm
correctly redirected to my new clustered virtual server and can see all
my previous messages.  The problem I'm having is that I don't receive
any new messages for a good couple of hours- either internal or
external.  This has happened on all migrated accounts so far, with the
receipt of these new messages seeming to coincide with my opening and
closing of Outlook client a couple of times.

Does anyone have any experience of this, or able to offer any pointers
or advice?

Many Thanks in advance,
Sian.

The Information contained in this message is confidential and is
intended for the addressee only. If you have received this message in
error or there are any problems please notify the originator immediately.
The unauthorised use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message
is strictly forbidden. This mail and any attachments have been scanned
for viruses prior to leaving the Newham University Hospital NHS Trust network.
Newham University Hospital NHS Trust will not be liable for direct, special,
indirect or consequential damages arising from alteration of the contents
of this message by a third party or as a result of any virus being passed on.