DSExport.exe

  • From: "Chopra, Anil" <ACHOPRA@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 19:39:59 +0530

Hi all,

I want to export a list of all public folders. DSEXPORT.exe is one way
to do that. I would like to know as to where can I download this utility
from.

Thanks in advance.

Regards..Anil

DISCLAIMER:
The information contained in this Message is confidential and intended only for
the use of the individual or entity identified. If the reader of this message
is not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying of
the information contained in this message is strictly prohibited. If you
received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately.