Custom Forms Date field

  • From: "Ohl, Julie" <J.OHL@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 14:01:32 -0500

This is more of an Outlook 2000 question, but here goes....

We have several custom Outlook forms we are using that include a date field.
We have the Date field formatted as follows:
Type: Date/Time
Format: 5/30/2002
Property to use: Value
Initial Value: Calculate this formula when I compose a new form.

When the form is sent and received in Outlook, the date field looks correct.
But when the form is printed, the system appends 8:00 AM to
every date field.  Any ideas how we can get rid of the 8:00 AM??? Some of
these forms have a separate time field, so in those cases we end up with a
confusing collection of times!! THANKS!

Julie Ohl
Central Data Services