Configuring two domains.

  • From: "Arif, Aboo M" <Aboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2002 17:20:55 +0530

Hi

I need to setup new mail system for our new division of   50 users. .  Our
requirement is  the 50 users should have all the functionality of internal as
well as internet mailing. There will be maximum of one ISDN dialup to internet.
In my Head Office (HO) office I have firewall, DNS, Exchange server 5.5
(mycompany.com domain) .presently three sites are connected to that. The new
Division should have different domain.

                   If I install an exchange server on my new office and use
periodic dialup to my HO server exchange server is that possible to work ?. Is
it possible to configure to domains my existing server?. All mails should come
to my  HO exchange server, and after dialup it should sent all mails to Branch
server  server and receive the outgoing mails for relay. I am bothered since
both are different domains. Is this really possible. If anyone can guide me on
this it will be really thankful.

Regards
Aboo Arif

Emcure Infotech Ltd.