RE: Configuring additional Mailbox using Outlook 2003

  • From: "Periyasamy, Raj" <Raj.Periyasamy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 15:53:05 -0500

You cannot have RPC Over HTTP in NT 4 environment, and certainly not
with Exchange 5.5.
Are you able to resolve the remote server name with ping to NetBIOS name
? Is the problem only with Outlook 2003, are you able to add the
additional mailbox from another PC with Outlook 2000? Did you try
deleting and recreating the Outlook profile ?