Re: Configure the Post Master Mailbox

  • From: "Muqeem Syed" <Syed.Muqeem@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 18:26:34 +0200

BVu tright now i am not getting any mails on the administrator mailbox..
and there is no postmaster mailbox configured here... my exchange server
is using a smart host or a relay host server . whisch is our isp... i
would like to be able to recieve mails sent to non-existent mailboxes or
accounts on my exchnage server. but right now neither postmaster nor the
administrator account is receiving th emails for non existent
accounts... how can I set that up..
Regards