Company name change

  • From: "Simon Bound" <simon.bound@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 07:20:53 -0600

One of our companies is changing their name. We will register the new
domain name for Internet and e-mail tomorrow. On the face of it,I believe
all I'll need to do is change the Default Recipient Policy in Exchange
2003 for the "new" e-mail addresses to become live and promulgate the
Exchange Store and AD. I'm assuming that old e-mails for users will still
remain and their Outlook 2003 accounts will not have to be altered in any
way. The ISP will point new domain name as required.

Can one of you confirm (or deny) the ease of this proposed change ?

Thanks
Simon