Co-existence of .Net and Exchange 2000

  • From: "ONG Liang Bu (CSC)" <lbong@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 09:15:30 +0800

Hi,

Need some expert advise.  We are two sites using two different dns name
space in a Ex2k/5.5 mixed environment.  We are a campus environment,
with one Exchange Org and two sites but  the two sites on different domain,
domain1.edu.sg and domain2.edu.sg.

Microsoft is pushing .Net into this part of the world and is approaching my
counterpart (the other site) to migrate.
Question:  Any impact if my counterpart go for .Net and Titanium while my
site stay at Ex2k and AD?
This is quite new here just wonder in States and Europe anyone has start
this migration.  If so any experience to share.

thanks, much appreciated, in this line everyday you are seeing something
new....

Ong LB
Exchange Admin
National Institute of Education
Singapore

This communication (including any attachment) is meant only for the
recipient(s) named above and may contain confidential or legally privileged
information. If you are not an intended recipient, this communication has
been sent to you in error and you must delete all copies of this
communication from your computer system and notify the sender immediately by
reply email. Unauthorised use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution,
retention, copying or reliance on this communication is prohibited and may
attract civil and/or criminal penalties. Thank you.