Clearing up the QUEUE in exchange server

  • From: "Kalai Selvan" <selvan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 21:52:36 -0700

Hi,
I had enabled relaying 2 days back and since our exchange server has a
valid IP every tom,dick and harry in the world has started using our
exchange server to send out their mails.As a result there is a huge pile
up of mails in the queue.The server has become extremely slow.Is there any
way I can manually delete all the messages in the queue.I have already
tried deleting all the messages by right clicking on the queue and using
the delete option,but nothing much seems to have happened.As of now I have
disabled relaying...Any help in this regard would be highly appreciated...

Selvan