Change E-mail addresses

  • From: "satish garimalla" <satishgarimalla@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 20:33:17 +0530

Hi can any body tell me a simple way to change the E-mail address of one my users.Unfortunately he happens to be my boss.We are using Exchange 5.5 and windows NT4.0.

   All I know is that I can change it right away and ask him to inform all his contacts about this change.Another way occurs to me is to create a new mail box and give the new E-mail address and add the old one as the alternate  recipient. I am not satisfied with both of the methods.

Is there any other simple way I can do this.

Satish Garimalla,

Watch Hallmark. Enjoy cool movies. Win hot prizes!