Re: Can't send internet email

  • From: Saud <saud@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 06 May 2002 22:37:11 +0300

I have W2K server running Small Busniess Server which includes Exchange
2000.  I have installed ISA but have uninstalled it for the time being.
My problem is that I am able to retrieve and route internet email coming
without a problem.  My outgoing external email is not sending.  When I
check my virtual server SMTP it has everything qued up.  I checked my SMTP
settings which I checked to forward to our DSL provider
(mail.provider.net).
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I had problems sending through outlook express while outlook 2000 and 2002 and other
email clients work without problems. I hope this helps in case you are trying to send
mail through outlook express.

Saud