Can this be done???

  • From: "Rick Sambhi" <rsambhi@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 11:40:39 -0500

Hello All,

I was wondering if you can do the following in Exchange 2000 SP3?

What I want to do is create a task list that is shared between a group
of users. The reason for this is to list, assign, update, and track all
tasks assigned to that group, I guess it is more for managing the group
and know what they are working on. I know that tracking software would
do the proper job, but for now I was wondering if I could do something
like this until we can get the funding for proper software.

Thanks in advance.

Rick