[ExchangeList] Calendars aren't visible to everyone by default when scheduling a meeting

  • From: Mitchel Lewis <MLewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 08:17:45 -0700

We migrated from exchange 2003 to exchange 2007 (it was a nightmare). It has it’s own little quirks here and there, IE you have to do a reg hack to bring the database limit past 50gigs on the standard version (it’s not a violation of the EULA since it’s only restriction should be hardware).

Anyways, When people try to schedule meetings with others, they don’t see their schedule for the day, It’s just blank space. Prior to the upgrade they were able to view the schedules of people they are inviting to join a meeting. Now they cannot. Is there a global setting somewhere to enable this? Or am I going to have to change the permissions on everyones calendar to view only?

Regards,

Mitchel Lewis