[ExchangeList] Cal I point public folders to a physical store on different server in same administrative group?

  • From: "Jabber Wock" <jabberwock99@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 13:39:51 -0400

Hi all,

Hope you all had a great weekend!

I have two Exchange 2003 servers in my "First Administrative Group".  Each server has its own mailbox store and public folder store, displayed in ESM.

Also in ESM, there is the "Public Folder" root, under which all public folders reside.  I have searched everywhere but can't seem to find a way to point this to anything other than the Public Folder in the first server.  I have created a second "Public Folder 2" and want to point this to the Public Folder store on the second server, but there does not appear to be anything in the properties or anything else which allows me to control which physical public folder store I can point it to.  Any suggestions on how I can create individual public folders and point them to the correct physical store on the appropriate server?

TIA!

JW

PS:  I posted this over the weekend and I apologize for re-posting, it could be that this got missed in the weekend shuffle!