Assigning permissions to mailboxes

  • From: Troy Griffiths <tgriffiths@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 16:49:52 +1300

Hi All,

We have a scenario where the receptionist needs to have full access to the
MD's mailbox, while the MD is still needing to access his mailbox himself.

Is there some way in which Exchange 5.5 can assign multiple users to
mailboxes? Or some other way in which we can achieve this goal?

Can see how the receptionist can be assigned permissions to folders within
the mailbox, but can't actually see how she can be assigned full privileges
to the mailbox level.

Thanks in advance.

Troy

Disclaimer:
The information in this electronic mail message together with any
attachments is confidential. It is intended solely for the addressee.
Access to this Internet electronic mail message by anyone else is
unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure,
copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in
reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful.

Linfox accepts no responsibility for any effects this email message or
attachments has on the recipient network or computer system.