Re: AOL Email - HELP PLEASE

  • From: jithendranath reddy <jithendranathreddy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 20:52:58 +0530

Hi
first for your exchange server please try to ping AOL.com this is for
testing your dns server which is resolving the name or not. If it is not
resolving the name just go to www.checkdns.net site and give the domain name
it will show the mail server's ip address then create one host record in
your dns server or on your exchange server just go to host record and add
the ipaddress with represent host name then try to ping the AOL.com if you
are able to ping the aol.com then i think there is no problem with your end.

On 1/12/06, Rich Gallo <RGallo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> http://www.MSExchange.org/ <http://www.msexchange.org/>
>
> For some reason, my Exchange server won't deliver email to AOL
> recipients.  The SMTP queue keeps saying that the connection was dropped due
> to an SMTP protocol event sink.  All other domains are going through FINE,
> just AOL isn't.
>

> Any thoughts at all on this?? ANY HELP at all will be greatly appreciated
> – I'm freakin' out here! L

Thanks & Regards
A.JITHENDRA NATH REDDY.
Systems Administrator