2 Domain Names with one Exchange Server

  • From: "Jim Plummer" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 07:15:44 -0600

Hi,

I'm running WK Active Directory, with Exchange 5.5SP4.
I have 2 domain names registered with the mx part of those domains
pointing to the external IP of our ISA2000 Server.
The e-mail from 1 domain works fine, this is the domain I used while
setting up the exchange server.
I've set up the indivdual users extra email address of the 2nd domain
name.
What do I need to do to enable the second domain name to work?
Do I need to set up some sort of Virtual SMTP Server?
Can you help.
Thanks

Jim Plummer
Systems Engineer