[ewiki] Re: Updated and final auth_phplib plugin

  • From: Mario Salzer <mario@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ewiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 22:49:11 +0200

> I added some better comments and a post script to my todo extractor
> plugin, the new version is attached.
>
> I am pursuing a different course, but this is my final code.  It has not
> been merged with any changes you may have made in the CVS, but my changes
> were extensive.

Uploaded both into CVS.

> Also I need to know how to post to the new mailing list, nothing I've
> received has included a new address.

So, maybe I missed that point.
the domain name changed).

Adminstrative functions are available with "ewiki-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx",
a mail with a subject of "unsubscribe" for example would do exactly that,
with "commands" as subject some explainations will be sent back I think.

mario