[ewiki] Re: PHP5.0.0b2, Re: ewiki_control_links()

  • From: "Mario Salzer" <mario17@xxxxxx>
  • To: ewiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2003 00:51:50 +0100

Eeek, I actually wanted to talk about phps "ARRAY_MERGE" function here (not
"ewiki_ar..."),
that was the thing that doesn't work any longer.

For notes on this issue also visit:
- http://bugs.php.net/bug?id=25494
- http://cvs.php.net/cvs.php/php-src/ext/standard/array.c
- http://bugs.php.net/bug?id=26063

> The current ewiki won't work with the recent PHP5 beta2 release, because of a
> change
> in the ewiki_array() function. The change was introduced there because of a
> very silly
> bug report and also resided into the CVS tree for PHP 4.3.x, where it
> recently was
> re-removed from. However the change still lives on for the PHP5 branch, and
> eventually
> the Zend guys will refuse to fix it back (they often enjoy the bugtrackers
> "WON'T FIX"
> state setting).

It currently seems the PHP interpreter is modeled after what their
documentation tells. For
ewiki we'll keep the old way of doing things...

mario

Horoskop, Comics, VIPs, Wetter, Sport und Lotto im WEB.DE Screensaver1.2
Kostenlos downloaden: http://screensaver.web.de/?mc=021110