[ewatch-devel] Please reply to this message

  • From: "Jacob A. Catayoc" <jac-100204@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ewatch-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 05:46:31 -0000

Everyone,

We want to check if everyone is able to send messages. Please reply to this
message to see if
you are able to send messages.

I've been told that some persons have already replied to my test messages but I
never received
any message. Do all other members receive messages aside from me? Please reply
back.

Your replies are important so we may see if the mailing list is working
properly. Right now I'm
seeing Daniel Garcia's reply. Hope others are OK as well.

Thanks.

Regards,

-=> JCat! <=-