[ewatch-devel] Mailing lists administration

  • From: JM Alonzo <jmalonzo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Ewatch <ewatch-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2003 16:28:26 +1000

Ewatch members,

It's been a while since i started this mailing lists so that Ewatch
project members/contributors/leaders can communicate on and off the
campus. As you all know(or don't know), Jacob and I are the admins of
this mailing list and we are the ones cleaning and setting up the list
to ensure that you guys can still communicate even problems occur.

I am now offering my position to someone who is interested in
maintaining the list. Don't worry it's not difficult :). If jacob can
maintain the list alone, it would be great. but I think, jacob's
very busy as well. so if you wanna volunteer, just reply to this email,
not to me, but to the list, and please don't cc me as i'm really
preoccupied with other stuff.

cheers,

--
  .''`.     JM Alonzo                   "We are each entitled to our own
 : :' :     jmalonzo-at-spaceants.org   opinion,  but no one is entitled