[evtech] Re: EVtech list alive?

  • From: Rod Hower <rodhower@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: evtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2012 20:39:21 -0800 (PST)

I think it's still alive, but not very active.  I seen the post on the ET list
about controls and other projects he
was interested in pursuing.  I think this list is still very helpful, but not
very noisy :-)

still correct (even if the links are broken)?

Thanks,

David R (the evil EVDL moderator)

Archive at //www.freelists.org/archive/evtech/
Archive at //www.freelists.org/archive/evtech/