[evac-board] Fwd: telescopes for a tv commercial

  • From: "Gordon Rosner" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> ("gordonrosner")
  • To: EVAC Board of Directors <EVAC-Board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2021 20:08:32 -0700

Anyone interested in the below can contact Thomas Cukier directly.

- Gordon
Begin forwarded message:

From: Thomas C <tcukier@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: November 3, 2021 at 7:55:19 PM MST
To: president@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: telescopes for a tv commercial

Hello, I am a local set designer in Gilbert and I am working on a television commercial scheduled to shoot next week for the bureau of tourism of Scottsdale.   We have a scene at night where people are looking at the night sky through telescopes.  I’m wondering if you or a couple of your members would be interested in bringing telescopes up to scottsdale for a shoot and assisting the actors on how to look through a telescope.  we need two to three so if you know anyone preferably if they own a substantial size telescope, that would be great.   It would be a few hours either Tuesday or Wednesday and they will be compensated for their time.  If you have some people in mind that would be great otherwise i would appreciate you circulating this amongst your members
If you are interested, please call me or email and I can give you more details.
Here is a bit from what we shot last year…
https://youtu.be/LOZiAxmXRwY
Thank you,
Tom480-678-8544_________________________THOMAS CUKIERtcukier@xxxxxxxxx |  www.thomascukier.com715 E. Washington Ave., Gilbert, AZ 85234                                         +1 480.678.8544
True wealth is being divinely content with what you have.

PNG image