[euralex] "First, let's cut the crap" (Gilles-Maurice de Schryver dixit)

  • From: José Aguirre <jaguirreuk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: euralex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2012 02:33:41 -0800 (PST)

Dear all,

We were originally presented with some information regarding the recent
decision by Macmillan and I gave my opinion on that as I saw it, right or
wrong. Michael Rundell made his reply and as far as I am concerned that's that.

A few emails later a colleague made what I thought was a valid point about the
digital gap; it was something you could agree or disagree with based on
reasoning. Gilles-Maurice de Schryver dismissed that with an irrefutable
"First, let's cut the crap". In this sort of environment and with a
"Beam-me-up-Scotty" kid attitude, I will not enter into any bogus controversy.

Best wishes,

José Aguirre