[etni] Re: writing in the workbooks

  • From: tessa shrem <tessashrem@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chaviva.isaak@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 19:12:06 +0300

I think that the ruling is absurd.  Firstly, a workbook is exactly that - a
book to work in , i.e. do the exercises, etc.  Secondly, I can't see what
business it is of the Ministry.  Unless the books are given out on loan by
the schools, our pupils should be able to do whatever they like with books
they (or their parents) have bought.
All the best for the coming year.

Tessa