[etni] the Wave

  • From: tessa shrem <tessashrem@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Etni <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2011 11:36:30 +0300

Is this a Catch 22 situation?  Last year, when many of us were not teaching
the HOTS because of the sanctions and then unresolved  problems, The Wave
was available everywhere.  Now that we *are* teaching the program, if we
choose to do the novel rather than the play All My Sons, The Wave is what
has been prescribed for those taking the exam, it is not to be found at any
of the bookstores!  Can you believe that someone from Tsomet Hasfarim told
one of the teachers at my school that he advises the kids to order it
on-line from aAmazon or the Book Depository!
Tessa