[etni] thanks to the senior markers

  • From: Sandra Yosef-Hassidim <hassidim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2008 03:19:53 -0700 (PDT)

I would dafka like to thank the senior markers and Judy Astary in particular.
You've led our struggle for lowering the quotas in a manner we can all be proud
of. I'm happy to be part of the marking crew and although I agree that there is
still room for improvement (coming in once a week would be one of them), I
would say that marking has become much more reasonable. I feel we can now
perform our work in a professional way. In fact, I find it hard to believe why
teachers would not join under the present circumstances. It is real good
MONEY!!!! And it definitely makes you more professional in teaching.
So thanks again, to those involved!
Sandra