[etni] Re: testing

  • From: maxinetz <maxinetz@xxxxxxx>
  • To: elaine1@xxxxxxxxxxxx, 'ETNI List' <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 16:23:03 +0200

We always test on our free day because our  principal insists on it.  He
says that he has the full backing of  the Chozer Mankal.   It is an unending
source of aggravation for me and my staff, but that's the story at our
school.

Maxine Tsvaigrach

Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 06:10:04 +0200

From: "Michele Ben" <mggben@xxxxxxxxx>

Subject: [etni] Oral Testing in another school

Our school intends to dock the salaries of the teachers on the day we go to
do oral testing at another school.  They claim that we should be doing the
oral testing on our free day.

Is docking the salary of teachers testing at another school accepted
practice?

Do other teachers test on their day off?

Does anyone have an officilal answer about this?  Or unofficial one?

Thanks,

Michele