[etni] temporarily turning off your ETNI mail

  • From: "David Lloyd" <david@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Etni" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 16:06:53 +0200

Hi all,

This is the time of year when many people are going on vacation (offline)
and want to stop receiving their ETNI mail until they come back.

In order to do this, you simply need to change your ETNI mail subscription
status to - "Vacation Mode On".

There are two ways of doing this:

1) Go to the "Manage your ETNI Subscription" page -
http://www.etni.org/managesubscription.htm

- enter your email address (that you are subscribed to the list from) into
the box at the top of that page

- choose - "Turn Vacation Mode On" on the pull-down menu

- click on the "Submit" button

2) If you have a problem with the above, simply write me, provide me with
the email address that you are subscribed to the list from, and I will
change your subscription status to "Vacation Mode On" for you.

Remember, when you are ready to receive ETNI mail again, you have to "Turn
Vacation Mode Off" (either through the first option above, simply choosing
the appropriate option in the pull down window), or writing me again and
asking me to do this for you.

David

** Etni homepage - www.etni.org **