[etni] technology workshops at the British Council

  • From: "Crowley , Nicola (Israel)" <Nicola.Crowley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 14:41:35 -0000

Dear all

British Council Israel would like to invite you to the following event:

Technology in the Classroom
Up-to-date learning technology methods and resources for the EFL
classroom

Date:           December 17th

Time:   9:00 to 15:15

Place:  12 Hahilazon Street, Ramat Gan

Schedule

9:00 - 9:30             Registration and refreshments

9:30 - 11:00            Useful web resources and integrating the web

11:15 - 11:30   Break

11.30 - 13:00   Using online video (YouTube) and audio (podcasts)

13:00 - 13:45   Lunch

13:45 - 15:15   Social networking; Second Life, blogs, twitter and wikis

Registration fee - 40 shekels
Lunch included

There are a limited number of places for the workshops so please email
nicola.crowley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx to register by the Monday December
14th.

Nicola Crowley

Nicola Crowley | ELT Project Manager | British Council
12 Hahilazon St, POB 3302, Ramat Gan 52136, Israel
nicola.crowley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx | www.britishcouncil.org/israel
Creating Opportunity for People Worldwide

Keep up to date with our programmes and events. Sign up
<http://www.britishcouncil.org/israel-newsletter-subscribe-cc.htm>  for
our monthly newsletter.

The British Council is the United Kingdom's international organisation for
educational opportunities and cultural relations. We are a registered charity;
209131 (England and Wales) SC037733 (Scotland). We build engagement and trust
for the UK through the exchange of knowledge and ideas between people worldwide.

This message is for the use of the intended recipient(s) only. If you have
received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete it. The
British Council accepts no liability for loss or damage caused by software
viruses and you are advised to carry out a virus check on any attachments
contained in this message.