[etni] teachers for teachers

  • From: ask@xxxxxxxx
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2004 05:53:52 -0700

Hi all,

Over the last few years, the "Teachers for Teachers" section
on ETNI has been the most popular section overall.

In working towards the new school year, we are planning to give
this section a 'facelift' in order to make it easier to use and also
ensure that all of the pages are still in working order.

While we are doing this, we ask you to send us materials that
you have used in your classroom that you would like to share
with other teachers.

Remember - the strength in ETNI is in sharing.

The ETNI Team