[etni] tapes and cassettes

  • From: Iris Elish <granny@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2003 18:06:26 +0200

Shalom All,

Our school sent a letter to the parents in which we placed the
responsibility of the cassettes and the tapes on the parents' shoulders. We
requested that all pupils who have dispensations should come fully equipped
to school with a small walkman and a cassette. The teacher would collect the
cassettes for his/her use to record the tests on. Naturally, we are faced
with problems of kids who forget, but on the whole it works.

Our teachers have also gone out and bought a double tape to record on.

Shana Tova,
Iris Elish.