[etni] tapes and CDs

  • From: sandy regev <sandyregev@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 11:27:32 -0400

as per sharon's idea of using tapes throughout the year (because we already
have tens of taped unseens and exams) and CDs for the bagrut - there is
another problem - this means we will be telling our students to buy a
walkman and a CD player! aside from the cost to the students, which is a
formidable problem in my school, do you really think they'll remember which
one to bring on which day?!? they usually don't remember even when they are
using only one!
--
'Life isn't about how to survive the storm,
but how to dance in the rain."