[etni] short book reports..

  • From: "aviva shapiro" <shapiroaviva@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ETNI <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 18:46:16 +0200

hi all...
I just had to share a book report I got from a 'wanna be' five point student
today. (nice for a smile)   Yes, I can actually write the whole report
here.

THE task was to explain why she liked the book.  " I liked the book because
it was short. It was interesting. It was not boring. It was an adventure. "
.

YES, this is the whole report !!! . AND yes  I did tell her it was a 'tad'
too short. At least there were no spelling or grammar mistakes. (although I
don't know if reading it was an adventure or if it was an adventure
story) Well  thankfully she's ONLY in 10th grade. !!  You gotta love these
kids. THEY make my hours checking so much shorter !!

AND by the way I do believe in book reports.. even if I get (ocassionally)
reports like this !!
Hope everyone is catching their breathe for a few minutes..
Aviva

--
Try and Fail BUT Never Fail to try !!!