[etni] Re: request for help with finding Ministry info

  • From: "David Lloyd" <david@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Etni" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 12:20:03 +0200

Eitan wrote:
>Look at the menu/links on the left-hand side of the "What's New" page
>Choose Bagrut, and then Oral Bagrut
>and you will see all the options you mentioned plus more.
The problem is,  you can only see these menu / links on the left-hand side of
the "What's New" page on the English Ministry site,  if you are using Internet
Explorer.

Unfortunately, the Ministry website still cannot be viewed properly
throughFirefox, or any of the other widely used browsers.

This is apparently why many people, who come into the English Ministry site
through a browser other than Internet Explorer, cannot find the information
they are looking for.

David