[etni] registering on the internet for moed bet - problem

  • From: "sara g " <saragabai@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ETNI list" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 22:16:07 +0300

did any other school have this problem -
a student registered on the internet for a module she had not studied for.
(a 4 point student who did E in May registered for F and G.)

because we didn't have the names of the students who registered on the
internet, and because her teacher wasn't at school today, we  didn't catch
the mistake. she took the tests and went home. only later, when we were
writing the "school" grades on the forms, did we notice this.

Did something like this happen anywhere other than at our school? if so,
what did you do?

 thanks,
  sara g

--