[etni] question for Bagrut markers

  • From: "Bari Nirenberg" <bnirenberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Etni <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 21:18:48 +0300

I, too, had a sticker on my marking invitation saying that I had to
bring the enclosed agreement (contract) to the marvad before the
tidruch and, of course, before I could get exams.  I am NOT a new
examiner and I live in the south, so I won't be anywhere near the
marvad before the tidruch.  I know someone else asked this question --
has anyone gotten an answer about what we're supposed to do with the
agreement?

Also, I can't log in to the marvad site -- it won't accept my password
(though I KNOW it's correct -- I'm copying it right from the
invitation and I've had the same password for the past few years).  If
I can't log in, I can't confirm -- is anyone else having problems or
is it just me?

Bari