[etni] query regarding electronic dictionaries

  • From: Miri <yochanna@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 22:56:18 +0200

Hi all,
I know the topic has been discussed and I noticed another message just the
other day, but I have just come across the question now, so please if anyone
can give me a quick answer. Which electronic dictionary is allowed for
bagrut? Is there a difference if they are doing 3-4-5 points?
Thanks in advance.

Have a great day.
Miri
yochanna@xxxxxxxxxx
"A liberal is man who will give away everything he doesn't own."  Frank Dane

Issue #2 of The Rag is now online!!!
http://www.etni.org/etnirag/

Add yourself / Update your entry to "Who's Who on Etni"
http://www.boker.org.il/etni/whoswho.htm