[etni] publish

  • From: renee wahl <renew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2014 23:39:46 +0300

Dear Etni-ers,
I am writing you this time as the editor of the ETAI Forum, our very own
English Teachers'  journal that comes out and is distributed to all ETAI
members 3-4 times a year.

In the Forum, we publish articles that have been contributed by YOU, our
Israeli English teachers at all levels, as well as by well-known experts in
Israel and abroad.  Our Forum is read by English teachers not only in
Israel, but in other countries as well and we are even planning a joint
issue with our Swiss colleagues, to come out sometime this Fall.

We publish a wide range of articles chosen for their interest, practicality
and variety.   Have a look at the titles (and selected articles) of our back
issues at: http://www.etai.org.il/

Click on the "ETAI Forum" tab at the top of the page.

I am writing to invite you to contribute to the ETAI Forum and share your
ideas and experiences with your colleagues.  (Having published an article in
a professional journal will also enhance your CV, you know.)  Have you tried
a new technique or technology lately?  Have you given a presentation?  We'll
be happy to help you share it with others in the journal.

For our next issue, we would especially like to know about your experiences,
tips, suggestions on teaching writing (at any level), but welcome pieces in
any other area that you choose to write about.  Our editors will take care
of any language problems, so don't be shy if your writing isn't perfect.

If you'd like to submit an article, you can simply email me a copy at this
address or wahlrenew@xxxxxxxxx

Renee Wahl

** ETNI Blog and Poll
   http://ask-etni.blogspot.co.il/