[etni] preparation for the meizav test for the 5th grade

  • From: ETNI list <etni.list@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Etni <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2011 09:19:18 +0300

----- Original Message -----
From: eytan finkelshtein - eytanfin@xxxxxxxxx
Subject:  preparation for the meizav test for the 5th grade

Dear ETNIERS

I don't like tests and I don't like national tests for the 5th grade at all!
But I know that students need some support and I hope this file can help them.
So I am sending you what I have prepared and I hope it is good.

http://www.etni.org/tests/practice_grade5.doc

You can use it if you want to and I would love to hear your reflection on this.
I hope it can help pupils relax.

If I made any mistakes or if you have any better ideas, please give me
information about it.

Eytan Finkelshtein
eytanfin@xxxxxxxxx