[etni] please join

  • From: Adi Orian <austenorian@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, ETNI list <etni.list@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 22:04:45 +0200

Hi all, I just opened a new facebook group whose only aim is to help other
teachers, no "agenda" whatsoever. As you all know and also remember from
your first years, no one gives us any information about anything: rights,
gmulim, oz, ofek, ministry issues, irgun, histadrut, etc. Most of us have
lost a lot of money and much more patience over the years due to this
somewhat intentional prevention of knowledge. We are privileged to have
Etni, let's spread the love...:)
Bottom line, please join this group, invite every teacher you know and ask
them to do the same and let's help each other, not just English teachers
but all teachers.
The group is called ×?×?ר×?×? ×?×?×¢×? ×?×?ר×?×?
Thanks and all the best, Adi