[etni] Re: no more winter bagrut and no more moed bet??

  • From: "sara g" <saragabai@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: snussbacher@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 15:32:05 +0300

There is a cutoff date by which they have to announce any  changes for the
school year. I think it has past for 2008-9. If not, it is very soon.

That said, I agree that all these moadim are a waste of time - teachers' and
students' both. We lose at least a month in the winter, while the kids are
doing all sorts of bagrut tests; and then have moed aleph so early, so they
can have time to do moed bet before the army.

I hope they will go back to tests only in the summer - mid June to mid-July.

So if they are not canceled for this school year, I hope they will be for
2009-10.

  sara g

On 7/27/08, Sharon Nussbacher <snussbacher@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Did anyone see the article in Friday's Ma'ariv stating that the MInistry of
> Education is seriously considering cancelling the winter bagrut exams as
> well as the moed bet exams???  According to the article, they are speaking
> about this year!  Is there any truth to this?
> Sharon

> ** Etni homepage - http://www.etni.org
>   or - http://www.etni.org.il **
> ** for help - ask@xxxxxxxx **