[etni] next meeting of the English Research Group at Ort Braude in Karmiel

  • From: "Linda Weinberg" <lrweinberg@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 May 2004 16:01:42 +0200

ERG@B

The English Research Group

at Braude

Ort Braude College,  Ma'ale Ort,  Karmiel.

Join us for Debbie Gabai's workshop on methodology, materials development
and reading strategies.Thursday May 27th at 7.30 p.m.  Science building
(building M)  room 110

The English Research Group at Braude has been meeting regularly since
October 2003.  Our meetings are open to all interested teachers of English
in the Karmiel area. We look forward to seeing you.

For more details, please contact Linda Weinberg

on 04-9901985 or 054-916202.