[etni] new materials for teachers for teachers section

  • From: ask@xxxxxxxx
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 20:50:15 -0700

Hi all,

Thanks to all of you who have already sent us new materials for the
"Teachers for Teachers" section on ETNI - which is now being updated
and is undergoing a facelift. Your contributions will be up soon.

And a reminder to others that you are welcome to send in material for
this section.

*Note - In addition to material, you are also welcome to send us links
to material that you have on other sites on the net. We will then
include these links on "Teachers for Teachers" as well.

**Note - The "Teachers for Teachers" section is now completely
subject-oriented.  This means that not only are we including lesson
plans/ideas by subject area, but we will also be including articles,
resource material, etc. according to each subject area as well. So you
are also welcome to send us relevant articles, or links to articles
that you have written. If you also have written a book/textbook
relevant to a certain subject area, you are welcome to send us a short
description of this book/textbook with details from where it may be
purchased (no prices please).

***Note - When you send us a link to material on another site, please
send the "specific link" (link leading to that specific page on the
site and not a link leading simply to the front page of the site.)

More to come.

The ETNI Team