[etni] new ETNI blog entry and poll

  • From: David Lloyd <dlloyd54@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Etni <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 11:56:43 +0300

Hi all,

To welcome in the new school year, we have a new blog entry on the
ETNI Blog and a new poll.

New blog entry:  "Exploring the World of NLP" by Alan J. Hirshey
http://ask-etni.blogspot.co.il/2012/08/exploring-world-of-nlp.html

And while you are there - vote on the new ETNI poll:

"How often do you use Hebrew when teaching English?"
http://ask-etni.blogspot.co.il/

This blog question may seem similar to some, as we had a similar blog
question back in 2009. It will be interesting to see if the past three
years have made any difference.

And remember - you are welcome to send in your own blog entries for
the ETNI Blog.

David

** post to list - etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx