[etni] Re: moed bet

  • From: sarag <sarag@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: steiner1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 11:30:54 +0200

Judy is right, last year they couldn't tale a different level on moed bet.
BUT - if the student DIDN'T take a test at all on moed aleph, he could take
a (any)  test on moed bet.
So - if  E, F and G are the SAME level, maybe they could split them between
aleph and bet.

I have a similar problem in math - 3 point pupils who took A last year and
are taking B this year. Some of them want to retake A this year also, to get
a better grade. Can they take one test on moed aleph and the other on moed
bet? Or must they take both on the same day? My feeling is that they can
split the tests, but we have to get an official answer from the testing
department.

Judy - do you have any comment about this?
   sara g
sara g in israel
sarag@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx